Pasay is one of the larger urban areas of Metro Manila in terms of geographical size and encompasses the airport and Manila Bay, as well as many hot spots for tourism including the Manila Casino district, as well as the largest mall in the Philippines ‘Mall of Asia’. There are many 5 star hotel options at the casinos, as well as the best restaurants, nightclubs and bars in Manila. Pasay also has many other night time attractions as well as daytime family fun at the Mall of Asia and Manila Bay areas.
Looking for a flight to Manila? Check out the best prices now at Jet Radar
Top attractions in Pasay
- Visit the Mall of Asia, shop and eat at its numerous stores, cafes and restaurants, or take a stroll along the Manila Bay promenade which is the best place in Manila to watch the sunset over Manila Bay. The Mall of Asia also has several arenas and entertainment venues located as part of the complex, so if you’re looking to watch a basketball game or some live music shows then check out the guide for what’s on at Mall of Asia Arena.
- Visit one of the major casinos and play a few games of blackjack, or hands of poker, in the Pasay area such as Okada, City of Dreams, and Resorts World. All these casinos have quality bars, nightclubs and restaurants for your entertainment pleasure should you be in the mood. Manila Bay
- Enjoy a day or night of fun filled entertainment at the Star City amusement park. Ride the roller coaster, take a trip on the Ferris Wheel and look out over , or simply let the kids run riot on all the games, rides and other activities on offer.
- Take a sunset ride on the MOA Eye Ferris Wheel for the best view of the city at night, as well as the sun set over Manila Bay, located at the Mall Of Asia Bay Strip.
Top Hotels in Pasay
Carved on 44 hectares of picturesque oceanfront, Okada Manila is Entertainment City’s iconic integrated resort. Guests can stay, play, dine and relax amid the luxurious comforts of a masterfully created space for leisure and pleasure.
Okada Manila boasts of 993 lavishly furnished accommodation options, ranging from 50-sqm deluxe rooms to 1,000-sqm villas. Other premium amenities include the Retail Boulevard with its more than 50 luxury shops, the one-of-a-kind Cove Manila nightclub and indoor beach club, more than 21 dining options, a 3,000-sqm spa, and the world’s largest multi-color dancing and musical fountain.
Located a mere three kilometers from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport via a newly built direct link, Okada Manila is just a few hours of air travel from neighboring China, South Korea, Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong. It sets the new gold standard for five-star luxury with its many distinct innovations that combine advanced technology, top-class amenities, environment-friendly architectural planning, and world-class entertainment options, all delivered with the kind of exemplary service that personifies the unique blend of Japanese hospitality and Filipino warmth.
Situated in Newport City, adjacent to Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila Marriott Hotel commands breathtaking views of the Villamor Golf Club. Just a 20-minute drive away from the prime location of Makati, it is a great place to stay for both business and leisure travelers. Apart from being just 15 minutes away from shopping venues, the business hub, and brilliant dining venues, Manila Marriott Hotel features brilliant accommodation units. With 342 well-furnished and elegantly designed rooms, they feature amazing architecture and all the modern facilities that a guest may need. This lavish place of stay features amenities like luxurious beds, 40′ high definition LCD TVs, plug and play systems, and satellite channels. Guests can also unwind and relax in the Quan spa or arrange an event in the brilliant ballroom. Manila Marriott Hotel will give you an unforgettable stay.
Ideal for fun and relaxation, Hyatt City of Dreams Manila is located in the Manila Bay area of Manila. Only 19.2 km from the city center, the hotel’s strategic location ensures that guests can quickly and easily reach many local points of interest. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations.
Hyatt Hotels is renowned for its quality services and friendly staff, and Hyatt City of Dreams Manila lives up to expectations. Top features of the hotel include 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, casino, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests.
The hotel features 362 beautifully appointed guest rooms, many of which include television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, air conditioning. The hotel offers many unique recreational opportunities such as fitness center, outdoor pool, pool (kids). Superb facilities and an excellent location make the Hyatt City of Dreams Manila the perfect base from which to enjoy your stay in Manila.
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila is an iconic 5-star luxury resort nestled in an expansive tropical setting. Renowned for its magnificent contrast of captivating sunsets and the sparkling waters of Manila Bay, the hotel attracts international and local travelers alike with its signature Filipino brand of hospitality and the French joie de vivre reflected in its service rituals. Nestled adjacent to the historic Cultural Center of the Philippines, this property boasts of a location within the city beat and the refreshing tranquility of the bay. It stands approximately 30 minutes away from Makati City, the central business, and the commercial district.
Spiral is the hotel’s most interactive restaurant in the Asia Pacific Region, featuring 21 ateliers of the world’s best cuisine in one magnificent destination. Other than Spiral, Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila also has other restaurants and bars. There is also the Vietura Aesthetic Lifestyle which features anti-aging, detox and weight management along with a comprehensive services menu of holistic, personalized beauty and wellness programs. It combines non-invasive aesthetic procedures, integrative medicine and lifestyle coaching tailored to fit the individual’s needs.
Well-positioned in Pasay, Shogun Suite Hotel is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Manila. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. For sightseeing options and local attractions, one need not look far as the hotel enjoys close proximity to Casino Filipino (Pagcor) Heritage Hotel Branch, Pasay Area Manila, Embassy of Japan.
At Shogun Suite Hotel, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. Top features of the hotel include 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, wheelchair accessible, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests.
In addition, all guestrooms feature a variety of comforts. Many rooms even provide television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, air conditioning to please the most discerning guest. The hotel offers fantastic facilities, including outdoor pool, massage, billiards, to help you unwind after an action-packed day in the city. Shogun Suite Hotel is your one-stop destination for quality hotel accommodations in Manila.
A boutique hotel that is ideal for business and leisure, Networld Hotel offers 89 well-appointed rooms that are complete with excellent amenities. The property incorporates facilities like air conditioning, a mini bar, cable TV, coffee/tea-making facilities, an in-room safe, and IDD/NDD telephone. The hotel features a contemporarily styled interior which is a blend of Eastern and Western architecture. They also offer warm and personalized Japanese service for the convenience of their clients. Networld Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, necessary facilities, and friendly service for a worthwhile stay.
Nestled in the heart of Pasay, The Selah Garden Hotel is an ideal spot from which to discover Manila. Set from the excitement of the city, this 3-star hotel commands an excellent location and provides access to the city’s biggest attractions. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations.
The Selah Garden Hotel also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Manila. While lodging at this wonderful property, guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, 24-hour front desk, Wi-Fi in public areas.
The ambiance of The Selah Garden Hotel is reflected in every guestroom. television LCD/plasma screen, free welcome drink, mirror, towels, closet are just some of the facilities that can be found throughout the property. The hotel’s outdoor pool, massage, children’s playground, garden are ideal places to relax and unwind after a busy day. The Selah Garden Hotel is a smart choice for travelers to Manila, offering a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time.
Top Restaurants in Pasay
- The Sofitel Hotel in Pasay has, according to locals, the best buffet in town. Also located along the bay you can take in the breathtaking sunsets here with some evening drinks before sitting down to one of the best meals in Manila. If you are a cheese lover then the Spiral Cheese room at the Sofitel is an absolute must, you will be in cheese heaven!
- The City Of Dreams casino has several great fine dining options, including Manila’s location for the world famous Nobu Restaurant.
- The most recently opened casino in Manila, Okada Casino, has a healthy abundance of fine dining options and is our overall top pick for best fine dining in Manila. If you want to make a night of it make sure to check out the Fountain water show before dinner, it’s a spectacular show of water jets and lights that is sure to get the night off to a great start. Also the best nightclub in Manila, in our opinion, Cove Manila is also located at the Okada Casino. So if you’re looking to make a high class night on the town and rub shoulders with the elite of the Manila social scene you can’t go wrong with the Okada Casino.
- The best casual dining experience in Pasay by far can be found at Food Treat Tayo which is a new food concept in the Philippines, two levels of bars and ‘hole in the wall’ restaurants with live music to keep the atmosphere up and pumping!
- Feel like indulging in a delicious Crepe? Check out Crepes and Cream at Mall of Asia.
- If you’re in the mood for a Korean BBQ then you can’t go past GEN Korean BBQ House located at the Mall of Asia.
- Looking for a buffet that won’t break the bank but is still top quality? Then check out Vikings Buffet, located at SM by the Bay near Mall of Asia.
Pasay location map
Planing a trip to Pasay and need some help? Get in contact with us now and we can streamline your travel plans!
Keywords: Manila, Travel, Tour, Philippines, Makati, BGC, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Malate, Alabang, Visit, Vacation, Holiday, Business, Trip, Hotels, Flights, Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Best, Top, Rated, Attractions, Activities, Tourism, Adventure