Fort Bonifacio (BGC)
BGC is the new urban and CBD center of Manila and the Philippines, with the Philippine Stock Exchange now a local resident BGC has taken over Makati as the place to do business in the Philippines. Walking around BGC you could be forgiven that you were in the streets of Singapore as it’s ultra modern design and buildings are reflections of other major global CBD districts.
In terms of tourism in BGC there are some really great restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs, as well as plenty of family friendly activities to keep everyone entertained.
Looking for a flight to Manila? Check out the best prices now at Jet Radar
Our top activities in BGC include
- Spend a day of fun and adventure at the Mind Museum.
- Let the kids learn new skills and have a blast at Kidzania.
- Spend a day shopping at quality retail outlets, or dine at several top quality food establishments in Uptown Mall.
- Take a stroll down High Street and enjoy the shopping, cafes, bars and restaurants while you spend the afternoon or evening people watching.
- Pay your respects to the fallen American soldiers of World War Two at the American Cemetery.
Our top hotels in BGC include
Ideal for fun and relaxation, Shangri-La at the Fort Manila is located in the Bonifacio Global City area of Manila. Only 7 km away, this 5-star hotel can be easily accessed from the airport. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations.
Shangri-La at the Fort Manila offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. The hotel provides 24-hour room service, 24-hour security, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, gift/souvenir shop to ensure our guests the greatest comfort.
Hotel accommodations have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience. In some of the rooms, guests can find television LCD/plasma screen, additional toilet, bathroom phone, carpeting, clothes rack. The complete list of recreational facilities is available at the hotel, including yoga room, fitness center, sauna, golf course (within 3 km), outdoor pool. Shangri-La at the Fort Manila is your one-stop destination for quality hotel accommodations in Manila.
Designed for both business and leisure travel, Grand Hyatt Manila is ideally situated in Valenzuela, one of the city’s most popular locales. From here, guests can make the most of all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations.
Take advantage of a wealth of unrivaled services and amenities at this Manila property. This property offers numerous on-site facilities to satisfy even the most discerning guest.
All guest accommodations feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort. The property’s host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. With an ideal location and facilities to match, Grand Hyatt Manila hits the spot in many ways.
If what you’re looking for is a conveniently located hotel in Manila, look no further than F1 Hotel Manila. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. This modern property is in the vicinity of popular city attractions such as Bonifacio High Street, Talipapa Market, Embassy of United Kingdom.
F1 Hotel Manila offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. Elevator, safety deposit boxes, car park, poolside bar are just a few of the facilities that set F1 Hotel Manila apart from other properties in the city.
Step into one of 243 inviting rooms and escape the stresses of the day with a wide range of amenities such as non smoking rooms, shower, internet access – wireless, desk, television LCD/plasma screen. Besides, the property’s host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. F1 Hotel Manila is your one-stop destination for quality hotel accommodations in Manila.
Built in 2012, Seda Bonifacio Global City is a distinct addition to Manila and a smart choice for travelers. The hotel is not too far from the city center: just 4 km away, and it normally takes about 45 minutes to reach the airport. For sightseeing options and local attractions, one need not look far as the hotel enjoys close proximity to Bonifacio High Street, Serendra, Market! Market!.
At Seda Bonifacio Global City, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. This hotel offers numerous on-site facilities to satisfy even the most discerning guest.
179 rooms spread over 15 floors provide a warm and pleasant home away from home. Modern comforts such as television LCD/plasma screen, separate living room, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms can be found in selected rooms. The hotel offers fantastic facilities, including fitness center, outdoor pool, to help you unwind after an action-packed day in the city. Whatever your purpose of visit, Seda Bonifacio Global City is an excellent choice for your stay in Manila.
High End Dining
- If you want 5 star fine dining options in BGC then we highly recommend one of the several quality restaurants located at the Shang-Fort. We highly recommend the breakfast buffet in the downstairs cafe called High Street Cafe located near the lobby.
- Sagana is a high end French bistro that does quality renditions of French and European cuisines. A great spot to book a table on Friday or Saturday nights.
- If Michelin Stars are what you are all about then you will be glad to know that there is a one star Michelin Ramen restaurant located on High Street called Tsuta.
- Raging Bull burgers located on the street level of the Shang-Fort make in our opinion the best burger in all of Metro Manila.
- If your a fan of hot dogs then you will love the famous American-Hollywood chain called Pink’s Hot Dogs, also located on the street level of the Shang-Fort.
- If you are looking for some organic food options to keep up with the health and diet routine then you’ll enjoy Green Pastures located near the new Philippine Stock Exchange building.
- Have a craving for dumplings and Chinese food? Then check out Din Tai Fung located at the bottom of High street across from the Central Square shopping mall.
Fort Bonifacio location map
Looking to take a trip to BGC and don’t know where to start? Get in touch with us now and we can help you put all your travel pieces together.
Keywords: Manila, Travel, Tour, Philippines, Makati, BGC, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Malate, Alabang, Visit, Vacation, Holiday, Business, Trip, Hotels, Flights, Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Best, Top, Rated, Attractions, Activities, Tourism, Adventure