Boracay is the most famous tourist destination in the Philippines by far due to its picturesque white sandy beaches, electric blue waters and famous party atmosphere. From 5 star beach resort luxury to back packing hostels there are travel options in Boracay to suit all options, as well as day time and evening activities that won’t isolate anyone. Boracay is located south of manila and south-east of Mindoro, accessible by ferry or plane from Manila, Batangas and Cebu.
If you don’t mind the crowds then Boracay is the place you will want to visit for your tropical beach paradise vacation. Consistently voted as one of the top 5 beaches in the world, there is every reason to make Boracay one of your top 3 destinations to visit during your travels in the Philippines.
How to get to Boracay: You can fly to Caticlan from Manila or Cebu, alternatively you can get an overnight ferry from Batangas Pier.
. Looking to take the overnight ferry from Batangas? Check out the time table and ticketing information here.
Looking for a flight to Boracay? Check out the best prices now at Jet Radar
Best time of year to visit: October until June is considered the ‘Summer’ period with tourist numbers peaking between March-June.
Top attractions in Boracay
- In our experience the best thing about Boracay is the white sandy beach and the crystal clear electric blue water. There are heaps of activities to do during the day and the night, as well as scores of restaurants to eat at and bars to drink at, however if your goal is to relax and unwind then the beach is where you will find your serenity, as well as maybe a massage or two!
- If you’re here to cut loose and party then there are loads of bars at night then station 1 and 2, or towards the middle of the island is where you will have most of your best experiences and luck. Best bars consistently for party atmosphere tend to be Aplaya The Beach Bar and Exit Bar. Don’t expect too much action during the days as they turn into beach party/disco clubs at night after the sun has gone down.
- If you’re more into water sports and activities then the following and more are on offer in abundance. Parasailing, Jet-Skiing, The Fly-Fish water ride, Banana Boat ride, all these water sport activities are available with BIA Watersports located at Station 1.
- If you’re looking for some underwater adventures like scuba diving, snorkeling tours, or helmet diving, then there are plenty on offer in Boracay with some great underwater scenery to be found for all.
- If you want to take a day trip island hopping then Boracay is also a great place to do that too.
Top Hotels in Boracay
Another plush property from a renowned group, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa Philippines is located in a northern part of Boracay Island, approximately 315 kilometers south of Manila. Its secluded location makes it possible for guests to enjoy 350 meters of unspoilt beach and well-preserved nature. This luxury resort features guest rooms and villas decked out in ethnic Filipino décor, each room connecting to a balcony where guests can relax and revel in panoramic views of the beach. Villas include a private lap pool, outdoor shower, and a day bed for relaxation or massages. The signature CHI Spa, offering treatments incorporating Chinese and Himalayan healing techniques, ranks high on the must-do list. A choice of seven dining and drinking outlets and recreational facilities such as outdoor tennis courts, a free-form swimming pool, health club, and marine center with diving facilities are also available. Whatever the reason for your stay, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa Philippines will make your stay a good one.
If what you’re looking for is a conveniently located property in Boracay Island, look no further than Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay. From here, guests can make the most of all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations.
First-rate services and facilities that define the Aston Hotels And Resorts experience await you at Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay. Facilities like 24-hour room service, 24-hour security, wheelchair accessible, 24-hour front desk, Wi-Fi in public areas are readily available for the convenience of each guest.
All guest accommodations feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort. The property’s host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay is a smart choice for travelers to Boracay Island, offering a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time.
Discovery Shores Boracay is located on the unspoilt beaches of Boracay Island and offers 88 luxurious rooms and an excellent spa overlooking the beach. Room sizes start at 41sqm, and the amenities complement the lavish Discovery Shores experience. Guests can enjoy seafood cuisine at the Sands Restaurant, or after a day spent engaging in water sports, you can lounge at the bar by the pool or the beach. Leisure activities include programmed activities, parasailing, windsurfing, water skiing, scuba diving, and snorkeling. Guests will find that this service oriented hotel with superb facilities and amenities provides excellent value. Our secure online booking form makes reserving your room at Discovery Shores Boracay simple – just fill in your desired dates and click.
Looking for a flight to Boracay? Check out the best prices now at Jet Radar
The Lind Boracay is a 5-star hotel situated in Boracay. Found on the coveted beachfront of the exclusive end of White Beach’s Station 1, this property is a lifestyle hotel with a boutique aesthetic, designed with the contemporary and discerning traveler in mind.
The Lind Boracay’s standard of service is reinforced by the unique design appeal of modern elegance. Each of the 120 rooms opens up to a view of either the beach or the gardens with 10 of the rooms, all three specialty suites, and the Presidential Suite with their own private pools. All guestrooms and public areas are bedecked in well-curated fixtures and furnishings that meld with the fine art that dots the resort as well as the greenery that is always present in every nook and cranny.
Ferra Hotel Boracay, located in Bulabog Beach, Boracay Island, is a popular choice for travelers. The excitement of the city center is only 0.2 km away. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations.
Ferra Hotel Boracay offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. This hotel offers numerous on-site facilities to satisfy even the most discerning guest.
In addition, all guestrooms feature a variety of comforts. Many rooms even provide television LCD/plasma screen, complimentary instant coffee, towels, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary) to please the most discerning guest. The hotel’s recreational facilities, which include outdoor pool are designed for escape and relaxation. Discover an engaging blend of professional service and a wide array of features at Ferra Hotel Boracay.
Built in 2016, IL Mare Sakura Resort Boracay is a distinct addition to Boracay Island and a smart choice for travelers. Only away, this 2-star property can be easily accessed from the airport. With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations.
At IL Mare Sakura Resort Boracay, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. The property offers access to a vast array of services, including free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out.
The ambiance of IL Mare Sakura Resort Boracay is reflected in every guestroom. flat screen television, complimentary instant coffee, complimentary tea, free welcome drink, linens are just some of the facilities that can be found throughout the property. Recreational facilities available at the property include indoor pool, massage. IL Mare Sakura Resort Boracay is a smart choice for travelers to Boracay Island, offering a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time.
Agos Boracay Rooms and Beds is a family-run, no frills guesthouse. It is centrally located along the Main Road in Station 2 and in between White Beach and Bulabog Beach. Strategically located between these 2 world-famous beaches, guests get to marvel at the breathtaking views of the horizons of both beaches and catch the romantic sunset while relaxing at the 4th floor sun deck. It is just five minutes by foot to D’Mall, D’Talipapa, and White Beach and 15 minutes to Bulabog Beach.
Spacious 25-40sqm, air-conditioned rooms are professionally designed with a modern Asian vibe. For your viewing pleasure, enjoy the complimentary premium cable channels and the magazines and books in the lobby. The ensuite bathroom comes with a shower and free bath amenities. While the guest house does not house a restaurant, popular eateries and fast-food joints are within a few meters and others are only a 5-minute walk away.
Whether you are a solo traveler, on a honeymoon, or a group of 6, plan to stay for a few days or a year, Agos Boracay Rooms and Beds has something for you! For travelers seeking an authentic experience and homey environment, Agos Boracay Rooms and Beds is the perfect place to enjoy their vacation.
Top Restaurants in Boracay
- The Shangri-La Hotel located at the far north end of Boracay island is generally considered to have the best fine dining restaurants in the whole of Boracay island. With several exquisite restaurants and cafes to choose from, as well as a few spectacular bars you wont be disappointed with the available options here if you are looking to experience the best, or just want to impress.
- The District Hotel in Boracay has a spectacular Italian restaurant, as well as a really nice bar to relax at prior to dinner.
- Discovery Shores Hotel is another 5 star venue offering exclusive and up-market dining options as well as cocktail bars.
- The Lind Hotel boasts 5 star status and a spectacular beach-front location with quite possible the best infinity pool in Boracay. A great place to watch the sun set with a cocktail or two prior to being swept away to their exclusive and excellent dining options.
- If you’re looking for a private spot on the beach during the day with great food options for breakfast, lunch and dinner then the Ambassador in Paradise 5 star resort will be a perfect fit for what you’re looking for.
- Looking for something a little more healthy and nutritious, but still delicious? Check out Nonie’s.
- Feel like some good old Fish and Chips whilst at the beach, but with a Filipino twist? Head on over to Tilapia ‘N Chips.
- Want a quality bistro meal with loads of great options on the menu? Drop into The Pig Out Bistro.
- Struggling to find a place that the whole family can spend the day at and enjoy? Wahine Beach Bar and Restaurant will help you out.
- Craving a quality burger or a cold ice cream? You’ll find them both here at Super Magic Burgers.
- Want to find a sports bar to watch the game, or just play a few pub games indoors while sipping a beer or two? Check out Fusion Sports Bar.
Boracay location map
Planning a trip to Boracay and need some help? Get in touch with us now and we can help you plan the ultimate trip or vacation to remember!
Keywords: Boracay, Philippines, Travel, Tour, Guide, Action, Adventure, Ocean, Beach, Tropical, Island, Paradise, Restaurants, Bars, Nightclubs, Clubs, Restaurants, Cafes, Luxury, Resort, Relax, Unwind, 5 Star